Use a Sega Type 1, 1.5, 3 and 4 JVS I/O board in a Vewlix cabinet with this adapter kit. Original Sega I/Os available to order as well!
- Adapts the standard Vewlix "G" control panel wiring harness to the SEGA JVS I/O PCB's 60 pin connector.
- Has built-in 5V power regulation circuit to power the Sega I/O board from the Vewlix's 12V only supply.
- OEM gold-plated locking connectors.
- Has a built-in coin meter on/off switch in case your cabinet doesn't have one connected.
Included in kit :
- Laser-cut acrylic plate to fix into the Vewlix cabinet.
- Set of stainless-steel screws, washers and nuts.
- Cables for 5V and 12V supply.
- 60 pin ribbon cable.
- [Option 1] If you order the original JVS IO board from Sega, you get the one that is pictured in this listing, which is Version 3.
- [Option 2] The Sega 837-15257 IO lets you output JVS from the USB-A connector, and regular USB (for Mame or Mister for example) from the Mini-USB connector!